Be empowered to do business with your goals in mind.
Cordner Super Advisory’s vision is to provide comprehensive superannuation and self managed super funds services, products and information to every client in a friendly, efficient and reliable manner to help them achieve their retirement goals.
At the core of our work, Cordner Super Advisory prides itself on exceptional client service & experiences and being accessible, consistent and reliable through all your superannuation and Self Managed Super Funds requirements
Our licenced and accredited advisors are specialists in SMSF and can provide you with comprehensive advice that is formulated in a Statement of Advice (SoA). Your SoA takes into account your personal circumstances, analyses your risk profile and covers off the benefits of our proposed strategy as well as addressing all matters related to SMSF.
Our services for setting up your SMSF can include:
- Establish a quality trust deed that allows clients to meet all their retirement goals
- Assist with setting up a bank account
- Apply for registrations, such as the TFN and ABN
- Assist with rollovers from existing superannuation accounts
- Assist clients to formulate their investment strategies
- Assistance with death benefit nominations
- Referral to creditable financial planners for product advice in line with the established investment strategy and risk profile
The Cordner Super Advisory team are also experts in:
- Providing advice in and assisting with the implementation of Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Providing advice regarding and implementing pension and contribution strategies
- Regular review of SMSF strategies taking into account any changes to client’s personal circumstances
- Identification and assistance with ongoing estate planning issues
- Proactive advice on legislative changes which will affect clients
- Access to and prompt responses from knowledgeable and experienced advisers