Small Business Digital Grants Program
Kick-start the new year and work smarter by improving your organisation’s digital capability with the help from the government via the Small Business Digital Grant Program. We are inviting five small businesses to register their interest and work with us to secure this grant. Our technology partner Effectus Digital, who will work with you to ensure solid returns of your technology investments.
Some examples where you could utilise the grant money will be to do either of below:
- a detailed discovery of your current systems and processes to look for efficiencies and help you in replacing legacy systems,
- gain flexibility to work from anywhere with by migrating to the cloud.
- get a fresh and modern looking website & branding upgrades including online payment capability if required, or
- Secure your documents and systems having a detailed look at your security posture.
How much can you apply for and what can it be used for?
If the application is successful, matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) is available for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding amount is $1,000. Reimbursement will occur after submission of supplier invoices and proof of purchase/s.
Such acquisitions cannot be made (in full or in part) until a business has proven that the proposed digital technology/service will improve the digital capabilities, employment growth and competitiveness of their business.
Is your business eligible?
To be eligible the business must:
- Have less than 20 employees at the time of application
- Have an ABN and be GST registered
- Have a head office in Queensland
- Have made up to a maximum turnover of $2million in the last financial year
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
- Be able to afford up front payment of the approved products/services in full.
Note that only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business and successful applicants cannot reapply for future funding under this grant.
How to apply?
If you wish to apply, discuss eligibility or see how this grant can best benefit your business, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Cordner Advisory team on (07) 5504 5700 so we can discuss the matter and possible opportunities with you.