Junior Office Administrator
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic team player to join our busy office in Broadbeach, Gold Coast. You will be joining a small friendly accounting team with a great working culture. The successful candidate will work with existing team members, supporting a variety of office duties.
This full-time role will give the candidate experience across various parts of the business including secretarial and administrative duties, business development, digital platforms, office facilities, reception, and client onboarding.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reception and client meeting rooms
- Greeting clients on arrival
- Upkeep of general common areas
- Taking and directing all incoming phone calls
- Mail processing
- General electronic scanning & filing and general office administration
- Ordering of stationary & office supplies
- New business administration support
- Client onboarding, exiting, and maintaining our client databases
- Assist with events & sponsorship, branding & merchandise
- Maintain digital platforms, website and social media accounts
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Some problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and display good time management skills
- Some knowledge of web-based applications and sites
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Customer service experience an advantage
On the job training will be provided.