Administration - Accountant Assist
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic team player to join our busy office in Broadbeach, Gold Coast. You will be joining a small friendly accounting team with a great working culture. This is a permanent part-time role (approx. 22.5 hours per week) working alongside an existing team member and supporting the accountants.
Job Overview: Responsible for managing the end to end workflow process, lodgement program, and Corporate Secretarial within the firm while ensuring compliance is met. Communicating with internal stakeholders and producing reports for tracking and monitoring.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage client software subscriptions
- Manage monthly fixed invoicing
- Assist with client engagement planning and job set-up in our systems
- Call in / receive work for the team
- Preparing work out packs
- ATO lodgement program, registrations, payment plans and correspondence
- Workflow reporting and timesheets
- Company Corporate Secretarial Services
- New entity set-up
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Intermediate to advanced technical discipline capability: ie tax compliance, reporting and project management
- High-level of accounting software knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous experience in a similar role and industry is essential
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution & Relationship Management
- Attention to detail
- Written, Oral & Interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and time management skills
On the job training will also be provided.